During these uncertain and unprecedented times, we are pleased to confirm that Thomson Broadbent are continuing with our recruitment programme as we look to refocus and expand the business.
Having been established in 1996, Thomson Broadbent currently specialise in negotiating claims on behalf of the property owner if the value of their property has been or will be impacted by road, rail, airport or electricity power line projects.
Thomson Broadbent are now looking to use this expertise to further expand our service offering to develop new areas of business including development claims, compulsory purchase and blight. In parallel, we want to build working relationships with landowners, estates, developers and promoters to assist them with high value claims.
We are looking for talented individuals who can help us make this transition and to develop as an organisation.
Why work for Thomson Broadbent?
- Work for a UK market leader in property compensation
- Be part of a collaborative team offering ongoing support
- Experience a broad breadth of work, offering experience in different sectors
- Participate in internal RICS APC training and assessment if required
- Benefit from career development opportunities as the company grows within sectors and regions
- A competitive salary package based on industry standards
- Potential funding for a CPD programme